- ISBN-10: 0-7897-3791-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-7897-3791-5
- Copyright: 2009
- Pages: 624
- Edition: 1st
MCTS Exam Cram
Covers the critical information you'll need to know to score higher on Exam 70-640!
- Utilize new features of Windows Server 2008 related to Active Directory
- Install and configure Active Directory forests and domains
- Plan and implement an Organizational Unit structure
- Plan and manage Active Directory infrastructure components, such as operations masters, global catalogs, read-only domain controllers, and sites
- Plan, implement, and manage Active Directory using Group Policy
- Plan and manage Active Directory roles, including Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services, Active Directory Rights Management Services, and Active Directory Federation Services
- Deploy software in Active Directory using Group Policy
- Utilize Active Directory features to manage users and groups
- Back up and restore Active Directory, and rebuild an Active Directory domain controller from backup
- Deploy and manage a public key infrastructure using Active Directory Certificate Services
CD Features Practice Questions!
- Detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answers
- Multiple test modes
- Random questions and order of answers
- Coverage of each 70-640 exam objective
WRITTEN BY A LEADING EXPERT:
Don Poulton, MCSA, MCSE, A+, Network+, Security+, has been involved in consulting with small training providers as a technical writer, during which time he wrote training and exam prep materials for Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, and Windows XP. More recently, he has written or co-authored several certification volumes on Security+, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, and Windows Vista, published by Que Publishing.