Practice Labs gives you the ability to configure a wide range of technologies in a safe environment using just your browser. Our Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases lab guides cover exam and real world scenarios which are carried out on real equipment.
Available for 12 months from registration.
Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases
The 70-462 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills Configuring SQL Server components, Manage SQL Server Agent, Manage and configure databases, Configure and Manage SQL Server instances, Collect and analyse troubleshooting data, Configure and maintain a back up strategy and Manage database permissions.
These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases certification exam.
- Install SQL Server and related services
- Implement a migration strategy
- Configure additional SQL Server components
- Manage SQL Server Agent
- Manage and configure databases
- Configure SQL Server instances
- Manage SQL Server Instances
- Identify and Resolve Concurrency Problems
- Audit SQL Server Instances
- Manage Logins and Server Roles
- Manage Database Permissions
- Troubleshoot Security
- Manage Users and Database Roles
Click here to learn more about this product.
Click here to learn more about Practice Labs.