Practice Labs gives you the ability to configure a wide range of technologies in a safe environment using just your browser. Our Administering Windows Server 2012 lab guides cover exam and real world scenarios which are carried out on real equipment.
Available for 12 months from registration.
Administering Windows Server 2012
The 70-411 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Windows Server 2012 R2. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in Monitoring servers, Distributed File System (DFS), File Server Resource Manager (FSRM), advanced audit policies, DNS zones and records, VPN and routing, Network Policy Server (NPS), Network Access Protection (NAP), Maintain Active Directory, account policies, Group Policy settings and Group Policy preferences.
These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the 70-411 Administering Windows Server 2012 certification exam.
- Deploy and Manage Server Images
- Implement Patch Management
- Monitor Servers
- Configure Distributed File System
- Configure File Server Resource Manager
- Configure File and Disk Encryption
- Configure Advanced Audit Policy
- Configure DNS Zones
- Configure DNS Records
- Configure VPN and Routing
- Configure a Network Policy Server
- Configure NPS Policies
- Configure Network Access Protection
- Configure Service Authentication
- Configure Domain Controllers
- Maintain Active Directory
- Configure Account Policies
- Configure Group Policy Processing
- Configure Group Policy settings
- Configure Group Policy Preferences
- Manage Group Policy objects
Click here to learn more about this product.
Click here to learn more about Practice Labs.