Practice Labs gives you the ability to configure a wide range of technologies in a safe environment using just your browser. Our CompTIA Linux + LX0-104 lab guides cover exam and real world scenarios which are carried out on real equipment.
Available for 12 months from registration.
Linux + LX0-104
The Linux + LX0-104 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in the Linux operating system. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in shells, scripting and data management, user interfaces and desktops, essential system services, networking fundamentals, security, plus other administrative tasks.
These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the CompTIA Linux + LX0-104 certification exam.
- Customize and use the shell environment
- Customize or write simple scripts
- SQL data management
- Manage user and group accounts and related system files
- Automate system administration tasks by scheduling jobs
- Localisation and internationalisation
- Maintain system time
- System logging
- Mail Transfer Agent (MTA) basics
- Manage printers and printing
- Internet Protocols and Basic Network Configuration
- Basic network troubleshooting
- Configure client side DNS
- Perform security administration tasks
- Setup host security
- Securing data with encryption
here to learn more about this product.
here to learn more about Practice Labs.