Practice Labs gives you the ability to configure a wide range of technologies in a safe environment using just your browser. Our CompTIA Network + lab guides cover exam and real world scenarios which are carried out on real equipment.
Available for 12 months from registration.
The CompTIA Network+ (N10-006) has been updated to reflect the current thinking of industry professionals as well as to reflect technologies used today, with a greater emphasis on practical knowledge, especially how to identify and use elements of a network infrastructure. Significant changes include: additional IPv6 concepts, emphasis on troubleshooting, additional security knowledge, how to administer key systems, updated terms and technologies in the IT networking field,
and more hands-on experiences such as installing, configuring, implementing, managing and troubleshooting.
These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required for CompTIA Network+ (N10-006) certification exams.
- Understand Network Protocols – FTP, SNMP, Telnet, SMB, RDP
- Understand Network Protocols – HTTP, HTTPS, NetBIOS, TCP, UDP
- Understand Network Protocols – ARP and ICMP
- Install and Configure DHCP and DNS Servers
- Troubleshooting Internet Connection and DNS Settings
- Using Host-based Firewalls
- Configure E-mail Client Protocols
- Understand How IPSec work
- Configuring VPN Servers
- Controlling VPN Access with RADIUS
- Understand How Software as a Service (SaaS) Works
- Install and Apply Windows Updates and Patches
- Install and Configure Network-based Anti-Malware
- Understand Common Network Vulnerabilities
- Assess Network Vulnerabilities and Threats using MBSA
- Assessing Network Threats and Vulnerabilities using OpenVAS
- Understanding Shared Storage using iSCSI
- Creating and Installing Virtual Machines using Hyper-V
- Install and Configure Network Load Balancing
Click here to learn more about this product.
Click here to learn more about Practice Labs.