Practice Labs gives you the ability to configure a wide range of technologies in a safe environment using just your browser. Our Configuring Windows 8.1 lab guides cover exam and real world scenarios which are carried out on real equipment.
Available for 12 months from registration.
Configuring Windows 8.1
The 70-687 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Windows 8.1. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in Migrate and configure user data for Windows 8.1, Install and configure desktop applications, Configure Internet Explorer, Configure and maintain network security, Configure shared resources, Configure local security settings, Configure remote connections, Monitor system performance and Backup and Recovery Options.
These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the Configuring Windows 8.1 certification exam.
- Install and Upgrade to Windows 8.1
- Migrate and Configure User Data
- Install and Configure Desktop Applications
- Configure Internet Explorer
- Configure IP Settings
- Configure and Maintain Network Security
- Configure Remote Management
- Configure Shared Resources
- Configure File and Folder access
- Configure Local Security Settings
- Configure authentication and authorization
- Configure Remote Connections
- Configure mobility options
- Configure and Manage Updates
- Monitor system performance
- Configure Backup and Recovery Options
Click here to learn more about this product.
Click here to learn more about Practice Labs.