About the 30-day* online practice test from MeasureUp
The VMware Certified Professional 5 - Data Center Virtualization (VCP5-DCV) (VCP-550) exam tests candidates on their skills and abilities installing, configuring and administering a VMware vSphere 5.5 environment. Successful candidates should have approximately six months experience with VMware vSphere 5.5 and be able to install and configure ESXi hosts and use VMware vCenter Server to monitor, manaage, troubleshoot, and administer virtual machines.
To achieve the VCP5-DCV certification, candidates must pass the VCP5-DCV exam and successfully complete a required VMware authorized course. The VCP5-DCV certification is a requirement for several other VMware certification tracks.
This test covers the following objectives:
- Plan, Install, Configure and Upgrade vCenter Server and VMware ESXi
- Plan and Configure vSphere Networking
- Plan and Configure vSphere Storage
- Deploy and Administer Virtual Machines and vApps
- Establish and Maintain Service Levels
- Perform Basic Troubleshooting
- Monitor a vSphere Implementation
Award-winning MeasureUp practice tests are known for superior content and exam-like questions that match objectives.
- Answers with detailed explanations & references to source materials.
- Personal study and timed certification modes with bookmarking, each with instant score reports telling you exactly the areas to focus on.
- Since 1997, MeasureUp has helped millions of certification candidates pass their certification exams with confidence... each with a Test-Pass Guarantee.
* The activation code is good for one year from date of purchase. You will have access to this practice test for 30 days from the date you activate the practice test on the MeasureUp platform.