Practice Labs gives you the ability to configure a wide range of technologies in a safe environment using just your browser. Our Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases lab guides cover exam and real world scenarios which are carried out on real equipment.
Available for 12 months from registration.
Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases
The 70-464 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Microsoft SQL Server 2012. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in managing tables with complex statements, implementing database security and manage transactions and isolation levels. You will also maintain indexes, implement different data types, modifying constraints and working with XML data. Finally you will create automation scripts, manage views and indexes, tune queries and use estimation plans.
These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the MCSE: Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases certification exam.
- Create and alter tables
- Design, implement, and troubleshoot security
- Design the locking granularity level
- Maintain indexes
- Implement data types
- Create and modify constraints
- Work with XML data
- Write automation scripts
- Design and implement stored procedures
- Design T-SQL table-valued and scalar functions
- Create, use, and alter user-defined functions (UDFs)
- Create and alter views
- Create and alter indexes
- Optimize and tune queries
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance problems
- Optimize indexing strategies
- Capture and analyze execution plans
- Collect performance and system information
Click here to learn more about this product.
Click here to learn more about Practice Labs.