Practice Labs gives you the ability to configure a wide range of technologies in a safe environment using just your browser. Our Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 lab guides cover exam and real world scenarios which are carried out on real equipment.
Available for 12 months from registration.
Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
The 70-463 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Data Warehouse concepts. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in implementing Microsoft SQL Server data warehouse, managing connection managers, data flows, deploy SSIS solutions, control flows, data loads, data quality services, data management solutions and managing data quality.
These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 certification exam.
- Design and Implement a Data Warehouse
- Define Connection Managers
- Implementing Data Flow
- Managing SSIS Package Execution
- Implementing Script Tasks
- Implement Control Flow
- Implement Data Load Options
- Troubleshoot Data Integration Issues
- Install and Maintain SSIS Components
- Implement Auditing Logging and Event Handling
- Deploy SSIS Solutions
- Install and maintain Data Quality Services
- Implement Master Data Management Solutions
- Manage Master Data Management Solutions
- Create a Data Quality Project to Clean Data
- Manage Data Quality Project to Clean Data
Click here to learn more about this product.
Click here to learn more about Practice Labs.