Practice Labs gives you the ability to configure a wide range of technologies in a safe environment using just your browser. Our Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure lab guides cover exam and real world scenarios which are carried out on real equipment.
Available for 12 months from registration.
The 70-415 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in building, maintaining and deploying Microsoft Windows operating systems. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in creating and managing images, Windows Deployment Services, deployment using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, user state migration tool, remote desktop session host and desktop security.
These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the 70-415 Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure certification exam.
- Plan Images
- Capture Images
- Design a Deployment Method
- Implement the Deployment Infrastructure
- Implement a Lite Touch Deployment
- Design and Implement User State Migration
- Implement a Zero Touch Deployment
- Plan and Configure a Remote Desktop Session Host
- Configure Desktop Security
- Plan and Implement a Remote Desktop Virtualization Host Infrastructure
- Design and Configure User State Virtualization
- Implement an Update Infrastructure
- Create and Configure Virtual Collections
- Plan and Configure a Remote Desktop Gateway
- Plan and Configure a Remote Desktop Web Access
- Monitor the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
Click here to learn more about this product.
Click here to learn more about Practice Labs.