Practice Labs gives you the ability to configure a wide range of technologies in a safe environment using just your browser. Our Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 lab guides cover exam and real world scenarios which are carried out on real equipment.
Available for 12 months from registration.
Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
The 70-410 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Windows Server 2012 R2. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in Configure local storage, Configure file and share access, Configure servers for remote management, Create and configure virtual machine settings, Create and configure virtual networks, Deploy and configure Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) service, Deploy and configure DNS service, Install domain controllers, Create and manage Active Directory users and computers, Create and manage Active Directory groups and organizational units (OUs) and Create & Manage Group Policy.
These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 certification exam.
- Configure local storage
- Configure File and Share Access
- Create and Configure Virtual Machine Settings
- Create and Configure Virtual Machine Storage
- Create and Configure Virtual Networks
- Deploy and Configure DHCP Service
- Deploy and Configure DNS Service
- Install Domain Controllers
- Create and manage Active Directory Users and Computers
- Create and Managed AD Groups and OUs
- Create Group Policy Objects
- Configure Security Policies
- Configure Application Restriction Policies
- Configure Windows Firewall
Click here to learn more about this product.
Click here to learn more about Practice Labs.