Practice Labs gives you the ability to configure a wide range of technologies in a safe environment using just your browser. Our Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services lab guides cover exam and real world scenarios which are carried out on real equipment.
Available for 12 months from registration.
Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
The 70-412 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Windows Server 2012 R2. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in Configure Network Load Balancing, Configure Failover Clustering, Configure and Optimize Storage, Configuring a Forest or Domain, AD Certificate Services, Manage Certificates, Configuring Sites and Manage Active Directory - SYSVOL Replication.
These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the 70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services certification exam.
- Configure Network Load Balancing NLB
- Configure Failover Clustering
- Configure Advanced File Services
- Configure and Optimize Storage
- Implement an Advanced DHCP Solution
- Implement an Advanced DNS Solution
- Deploy and Configure IPAM
- Configure a Forest or a Domain
- Configure Sites
- Manage Active Directory and SYSVOL Replication
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services
- Install and Configure AD Certificate Services
- Manage Certificates
- Configure AD Rights Management Services
Click here to learn more about this product.
Click here to learn more about Practice Labs.