Practice Labs gives you the ability to configure a wide range of technologies in a safe environment using just your browser. Our Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Implementation and Maintenance lab guides cover exam and real world scenarios which are carried out on real equipment.
Available for 12 months from registration.
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Implementation and Maintenance
The 70-432 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in SQL Server 2008. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in installing SQL Server 2008 and related services, Maintaining a SQL Server Databases, Managing SQL Server Security, Data Management Tasks, Troubleshooting and Optimising SQL Server and High Availability.
These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the MCTS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Implementation and Maintenance certification exam.
- Installing SQL Server 2008
- Configure SQL Server 2008 and related services
- Maintaining SQL Server Instances
- Maintaining a SQL Server Database
- Managing SQL Server Security
- Performing Data Management Tasks
- Monitoring Troubleshooting and Optimising SQL Server
- Implementing High Availability
Click here to learn more about this product.
Click here to learn more about Practice Labs.