About the 30-day* online practice test from MeasureUp
The Enterprise Security Implementation exam (SC0-501) is designed to validate the technically advanced skills that a security architect requires. These skills include, but are not limited to: Law and Legislation issues, Forensics, Wireless Security, Securing Email, Biometrics, Strong Authentication, Digital Certificates and Digital Signatures, PKI Policy and Architecture, and Cryptography.
Master the Network Architect: Enterprise Security Implementation (ESI) content and be ready for exam day success as quickly as possible with this MeasureUp practice test... We guarantee it!
- Award-winning MeasureUp practice tests are known for superior content and exam-like questions that match objectives.
- Answers with detailed explanations & references to source materials.
- Personal study and timed certification modes with bookmarking, each with instant score reports telling you exactly the areas to focus on.
- Since 1997, MeasureUp has helped millions of certification candidates pass their certification exams with confidence... each with a Test-Pass Guarantee.
This test contains 124 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Law and Legislation - 8 questions
- Forensics - 10 questions
- Wireless Security - 8 questions
- Secure Email - 10 questions
- Biometrics - 10 questions
- PKI Policy and Architecture - 12 questions
- Digital Certificates and Digital Signatures - 18 questions
- Cryptography - 24 questions
- Strong Authentication - 24 questions
This test includes references to the following media:
- Advanced Security Implementation
- Enterprise Security Solutions
* You will have access to this practice test for 30 days from the date you activate the practice test on the MeasureUp platform.