About the 30-day* online practice test from MeasureUp
Designed for Human Resources professionals with 6-8 years experience, the Senior Professional in Human Resources certification exam will test your knowledge of HR functional areas at the strategic and/or policy level. Areas covered are strategic management, workforce planning and employment, HR development, compensation and benefits, employee and labor relations, and occupational health, safety and security. All topics are based on U.S. Federal laws, regulations and practices. The SPHR exam contains 225 multiple-choice questions. HRCI exams are offered only in English.
Master the SPHR content and be ready for exam day success as quickly as possible with this MeasureUp practice test... We guarantee it!
- Award-winning MeasureUp practice tests are known for superior content and exam-like questions that match objectives.
- Answers with detailed explanations & references to source materials.
- Personal study and timed certification modes with bookmarking, each with instant score reports telling you exactly the areas to focus on.
- Since 1997, MeasureUp has helped millions of certification candidates pass their certification exams with confidence... each with a Test-Pass Guarantee.
This test contains 225 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Strategic Management - 66 questions
- Workforce Planning and Employment - 40 questions
- Human Resource Development - 40 questions
- Total Rewards - 28 questions
- Employee and Labor Relations - 39 questions
- Risk Management - 12 questions
This test includes references to the following media:
* You will have access to this practice test for 30 days from the date you activate the practice test on the MeasureUp platform.