Practice Labs gives you the ability to configure a wide range of technologies in a safe environment using just your browser. Our Configuring Microsoft SharePoint 2010 lab guides cover exam and real world scenarios which are carried out on real equipment.
Available for 12 months from registration.
Configuring Microsoft SharePoint 2010
The 70-667 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Microsoft SharePoint 2010. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in managing user access, managing web applications, backup/restore procedures and optimize the performance of a SharePoint environment.
These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring certification exam.
- Manage Operational Settings
- Managing Accounts and User Roles
- Managing Authentication Providers
- Managing Web Applications
- Managing Site Collections
- Back up and Restore a SharePoint Environment
- Monitor and Analyze a SharePoint Environment
- Optimizing the Performance of a SharePoint Environment
Click here to learn more about this product.
Click here to learn more about Practice Labs.