Practice Labs gives you the ability to configure a wide range of technologies in a safe environment using just your browser. Our Software Development Fundamentals lab guides cover exam and real world scenarios which are carried out on real equipment.
Available for 12 months from registration.
Software Development Fundamentals
The Software Development Fundamentals (98-361) Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in C#. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in Visual Studio, Data Types, Decision Structures, Repetition, Error Handling, Classes, Inheritance and Polymorphism, Encapsulation, Algorithms, Data Structures and Web Page Development.
These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the 98-361 Software Development Fundamentals certification exam.
- Understand computer storage and data types
- Understand computer decision structures
- Identify the appropriate method for handling repetition
- Understand error handling
- Understand the fundamentals of classes
- Understand inheritance
- Understand polymorphism
- Understand encapsulation
- Understand Algorithms and Data Structures
- Understand web hosting
- Understand web services
- Understand Windows Store apps
- Understand console-based applications
- Understand Windows Services
- Understand relational database management systems
- Understand database query methods
- Understand database connection methods
Click here to learn more about this product.
Click here to learn more about Practice Labs.