Practice Labs gives you the ability to configure a wide range of technologies in a safe environment using just your browser. Our Supporting Windows 8.1 lab guides cover exam and real world scenarios which are carried out on real equipment.
Available for 12 months from registration.
Supporting Windows 8.1
The 70-688 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Windows 8.1. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in Operating System Installation Strategies, Application Strategies for Desktop Applications, Managing User Settings, Manage Network Connectivity, Remote Access, Authentication and Authorisation Strategies, Manage Data Storage, Manage Data Security, Manage Hardware and Printers and Manage Endpoint Security.
These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the Managing and Maintaining Windows 8.1 certification exam.
- Support Operating System and Application Installation
- Support Desktop Apps
- Support Windows Store and Cloud Apps
- Design a Solution for User Settings
- Support Network Connectivity
- Support Remote Access
- Support Authentication and Authorisation
- Support Data Storage
- Support Data Security
- Support Operating System and Hardware
- Resolve HW and Device Issues
- Design a Recovery Solution
- Support Client Compliance
- Manage Clients by Using Windows Intune
Click here to learn more about this product.
Click here to learn more about Practice Labs.