Practice Labs gives you the ability to configure a wide range of technologies in a safe environment using just your browser. Our Data Center Virtualization (5.5) lab guides cover exam and real world scenarios which are carried out on real equipment.
Available for 12 months from registration.
VCP5-DCV Data Center Virtualization (5.5)
The VCP5-DCV (5.5) Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in VSphere 5.5. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in installing and configure vCenter server, configuring VMware ESXi, securing vCenter Server and ESXi, configuring vNetwork standard switches, configuring vNetwork distributed switches, configuring vSS/vDS policies, managing VMFS datastores, managing shared storage for vSphere, create and deploy Virtual Machines, create and deploy vApps, managing VM clones/templates, administer VM's / vApps, manage VMware clusters, implement VMware fault tolerance, manage resource pools, patch management, troubleshooting, monitoring and server alarms.
These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the VCP5-DCV (5.5) certification exam.
- Install and Configure vCenter Server
- Basic VMware ESXi Configuration
- Perform Upgrades of vCenter Server and VMware ESXi Components
- Secure vCenter Server and ESXi
- Configure vNetwork Standard Switches
- Configure vNetwork Distributed Switches
- Configure vSS and vDS Policies
- Create and configure VMFS Datastores
- Configure Shared Storage for vSphere
- Create and Deploy Virtual Machines
- Create and Deploy vApps
- Manage Virtual Machine Clones and Templates
- Administer Virtual Machines and vApps
- Create and Configure VMware Clusters
- Plan and Implement VMware Fault Tolerance
- Create and Administer Resource Pools
- Patch and Update ESXi and Virtual Machines
- Perform Basic Troubleshooting
- Create and Administer vCenter Server Alarms
- Monitor ESXi and vCenter Server and Virtual Machine
Click here to learn more about this product.
Click here to learn more about Practice Labs.