Practice Labs gives you the ability to configure a wide range of technologies in a safe environment using just your browser. Our VMware Certified Professional 6 – Data Center Virtualization lab guides cover exam and real world scenarios which are carried out on real equipment.
Available for 12 months from registration.
VMware Certified Professional 6 – Data Center Virtualization
The VCP6-DV Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in VSphere 6. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in configuring and administering vSphere 6 security, advanced networking, advanced storage, resources, upgrading a vSphere deployment to vSphere 6, backups and recovering a vSphere deployment, troubleshooting, deploying and consolidating a vSphere Data Center, configuring and administering vSphere availability solutions, administering and managing vSphere Virtual Machines.
These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the VCP6-DCV certification exam.
- Manage Role-based Access Control
- Manage vSphere Security
- Manage a Cluster
- Manage Single Sign-On Users
- Configure and Administer Advanced vSphere 6 Networking
- Configure Distributed Switch Policies
- Configure dvPortGroups
- Upgrade a vSphere Deployment to 6.x
- Administer and Manage vSphere 6.x Resources
- Troubleshoot HA and DRS Configurations and Fault Tolerance
- Troubleshoot a vSphere Network, Storage, and Upgrade and Performance Issues
- Deploy ESXi Hosts Using Autodeploy
- Manage Host Profiles
- Consolidate Physical Workloads using VMware Converter
- Configure and Administer vSphere Availability Solutions
- Administer and Manage vSphere Virtual Machines
- Perform Storage Upgrades and Configurations
Click here to learn more about this product.
Click here to learn more about Practice Labs.