Practice Labs gives you the ability to configure a wide range of technologies in a safe environment using just your browser. Our Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Administrator lab guides cover exam and real world scenarios which are carried out on real equipment.
Available for 12 months from registration.
Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Administrator
The 70-686 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Windows 7. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in Managing software updates, Standard system settings, client security standards, Internet Explorer settings and Identify & Resolve Group Policy Issues.
These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the Pro: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Administrator certification exam.
- Plan and Manage Client Licensing and Activation
- Managing and Planning Software Updates
- Designing Standard System Settings
- Define client security standards
- Define Windows Internet Explorer Settings
- Identify and Resolve Group Policy Issues
Click here to learn more about this product.
Click here to learn more about Practice Labs.