Practice Labs gives you the ability to configure a wide range of technologies in a safe environment using just your browser. Our Windows Operating System Fundamentals lab guides cover exam and real world scenarios which are carried out on real equipment.
Available for 12 months from registration.
Windows Operating System Fundamentals
The 98-349 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in using Microsoft Operating Systems. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in managing administrative tools, configuring desktop settings, understand native applications & tools, mobility, remote management, installation types, virtualised clients, manage user account control, manage services, file & print management, encryption, storage, backup and recovery and windows updates.
These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the MTA: 98-349 Windows Operating System Fundamentals certification exam.
- Configure Control Panel Options
- Configure Desktop Settings
- Understand Native Applications and Tools
- Understand Mobility
- Understand Remote Management and Assistance
- Identify Windows Operating System Editions
- Understand Installation Types
- Understand Virtualised Clients
- Understand Application Installations
- Understand User Account Control
- Remove Malicious Software
- Understand Services
- Understand Application Virtualisation
- Understand File and Print Sharing
- Understand Encryption
- Understand Libraries
- Connect Devices
- Understand Storage
- Understand Printing Devices
- Understand System Devices
- Understand Backup and Recovery Methods
- Understand Maintenance Tools
- Understand Updates
Click here to learn more about this product.
Click here to learn more about Practice Labs.