Practice Labs gives you the ability to configure a wide range of technologies in a safe environment using just your browser. Our Configuring Windows Server 2008 Active Directory lab guides cover exam and real world scenarios which are carried out on real equipment.
Available for 12 months from registration.
Configuring Windows Server 2008 Active Directory
The 70-640 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Windows Server 2008. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills DNS for Active Directory, configuring Active Directory, Active Directory roles & services, maintaining Active Directory objects and Active Directory Certificate Services.
These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring certification exam.
- Configuring Domain Name System for Active Directory
- Configuring the Active Directory infrastructure
- Configuring Active Directory Roles and Services
- Creating and maintaining Active Directory objects
- Maintaining the Active Directory environment
- Configuring Active Directory Certificate Services
Click here to learn more about this product.
Click here to learn more about Practice Labs.