Practice Labs gives you the ability to configure a wide range of technologies in a safe environment using just your browser. Our Windows Server Administration Fundamentals lab guides cover exam and real world scenarios which are carried out on real equipment.
Available for 12 months from registration.
Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
The 98-365 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Microsoft Windows operating systems. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in device drivers, Windows services, operating system installations, web servers, remote access services, file & print services, user account management, OU's, Active Directory management, GPO's, disk management, patch management and performance monitoring.
These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the MTA: 98-365 Windows Server Administration Fundamentals certification exam.
- Understand Device Drivers
- Understand Services
- Understand Server Installation Options
- Identify Application Servers
- Understand Web Services
- Understand Remote Access
- Understand Print Services
- Understand the File Services
- Understand Accounts and Groups
- Understand Organizational Units and Containers
- Understand Active Directory Infrastructure
- Understand Group Policy
- Understand RAID
- Understand Disk Types
- Understand Performance Monitoring
- Understand Business Continuity
- Understand Updates
- Understand Troubleshooting Methodology
Click here to learn more about this product.
Click here to learn more about Practice Labs.