Details:30- or 60-Day Online Access
- Detailed answers and references
- Study and timed certification mode
- Instant score report
* Please select required options above
About the online practice test from MeasureUpCandidates should have a good understanding of network fundamentals, including protocols, infrastructure components, architecture and topologies, and IPv4 and IPv6 addressing. Candidates must also be able to show a good grasp of LAN switching fundamentals, including VLANs, troubleshooting, inter-switch connectivity, and port security. Candidates should understand routing fundamentals, including routing tables, inter-VLAN routing, static and dynamic routing, and RIPv2. Candidates should also have a good understanding of infrastructure services, such as DNS, DHCP, TFTP, NTP, and NAT. Candidates must also be able to demonstrate an understanding of infrastructure maintenance, including monitoring, device management, device configuration, device hardening, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
Certification: This exam counts as credit toward the following certifications:
- Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT)
- CCNA Routing & Switching
- CCNA Security
- CCNA Wireless
Master the 100-105: Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) content and be ready for exam day success quickly with this MeasureUp practice test - We guarantee it!
* The activation code is good for one year from date of purchase. You will have access to this practice test for 30 or 60 days from the date you activate the practice test on the MeasureUp platform, depending on which version you select.
Specify your preferred testing environment in practice mode or select certification mode to closely simulate the actual testing environment. Try one and see for yourself.
Launch Practice Test Demo