Practice Labs gives you the ability to configure a wide range of technologies in a safe environment using just your browser. Our Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager lab guides cover exam and real world scenarios which are carried out on real equipment.
Available for 12 months from registration.
Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
The 70-243 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager 2012. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in planning and designing System Centre Configuration Manager infrastructure, managing operating system deployment (OSD) deploying application and software updates, managing compliance settings, sites, clients, inventory, reports and queries.
These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the Microsoft 70-243 certification exam.
- Planning System Center Configuration Manager
- Configuring an OS deployment in System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Creating and Deploying VHD In Progress
- Monitor Application Deployment
- Manage Software Library and Application Catalog
- Create and Monitor Software Updates
- Administering and Deploying Endpoint Protection
- Configuration Items and Baselines
- Manage Collections
- Configure Software Updates
- Manage Site Communications
- Manage Boundary Groups
- Manage Role-based Security
- Deploy Clients
- Manage Client Agent Settings
- Manage Hardware Inventory
- Manage Software Inventory
- Monitor Inventory Data Flow Module
- Building Queries in SCCM
here to learn more about this product.
Click here to learn more about Practice Labs.