- Microsoft Official Practice Test
- Detailed answers and references
- Study and timed certification mode
- Instant score report
* Please select required options above
This practice test contains 115 questions and robust explanations.
The Practice Test 98-361 VB prepares candidates for the Microsoft exam MTA 98-361 VB Windows Developer Fundamentals (VB). The Microsoft 98-361 is designed to provide candidates with an assessment of their knowledge of fundamental software development concepts. It can also serve as a stepping stone to the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist exams. Candidates for this exam are seeking to prove core software development skills. Before taking this exam, candidates should have a solid foundational knowledge of the topics outlined in this preparation guide. It is recommended that candidates be familiar with the concepts of and have hands-on experience with the technologies described here either by taking relevant training courses or by working with tutorials and samples available on MSDN and in Microsoft Visual Studio.
98-361 VB test contains 115 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Understanding Core Programming - 22 questions
- Understanding Databases - 17 questions
- Understanding Desktop Applications - 16 questions
- Understanding General Software Development - 16 questions
- Understanding Object-Oriented Programming - 22 questions
- Understanding Web Applications - 22 questions
- Microsoft Support
- Microsoft TechNet
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. We ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. Our practice tests are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new practice tests. Our quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Certified Practice Test Provider.
- Online performance-based simulations give hands on work environment experience
- Questions are similar to exam questions so you test your knowledge of exam objectives
- Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material
- Study Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered
- Certification Mode (timed) prepares students for exam taking conditions
- Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on.
Windows 7 or newer, OSX 10.9 or newer
PC: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Internet Explorer 10 or newer
Linux: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer
Mac: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Safari 8 or newer
iOS: Safari 8 or newer; Chrome 39 or newer
Android: 4.0 or newer; Chrome 39 or newer
Specify your preferred testing environment in practice mode or select certification mode to closely simulate the actual testing environment. Try one and see for yourself.
Launch Practice Test Demo