Details:30- or 60-Day Online Access
- Detailed answers and references
- Study and timed certification mode
- Instant score report
* Please select required options above
About the online practice test from MeasureUp
Exam 1Z0-141 tests and individual's ability to develop and deploy Internet applications using Oracle9i Forms; customize forms by adding user input items; control data access by creating event-related triggers; and test and debug Web applications using the Forms environment.
Master the Oracle Forms: Build Internet Applications content and be ready for exam day success as quickly as possible with this MeasureUp practice test... - We guarantee it!
- Award-winning MeasureUp practice tests are known for superior content and exam-like questions that match objectives.
- Answers with detailed explanations & references to source materials.
- Personal study and timed certification modes with bookmarking, each with instant score reports telling you exactly the areas to focus on.
- Since 1997, MeasureUp has helped millions of certification candidates pass their certification exams with confidence... each with a Test-Pass Guarantee.
This test contains 180 questions and covers the following objectives:
- Introduction to Oracle Forms Developer and Oracle Forms Services - 8 questions
- Running a Forms Developer Application - 6 questions
- Working in the Forms Developer Environment - 4 questions
- Creating a Basic Form Module - 12 questions
- Working with Data Blocks and Frames - 6 questions
- Working with Text Items - 5 questions
- Creating LOVs and Editors - 5 questions
- Creating Additional Input Items - 4 questions
- Creating Noninput Items - 8 questions
- Creating Windows and Content Canvases - 5 questions
- Working with Other Canvas Types - 6 questions
- Introduction to Triggers - 5 questions
- Producing Triggers - 6 questions
- Debugging Triggers - 6 questions
- Adding Functionality to Items - 3 questions
- Run Time Messages and Alerts - 9 questions
- Query Triggers - 6 questions
- Validation - 5 questions
- Navigation - 6 questions
- Transaction Processing - 9 questions
- Writing Flexible Code - 3 questions
- Sharing Objects and Code - 8 questions
- Introducing Multiple Form Applications - 7 questions
- Creating a Menu Module - 5 questions
- Managing Menu Modules - 4 questions
- Programming Function Keys - 5 questions
- Building Multiple Form Applications - 5 questions
- Defining Data Sources - 7 questions
- Working with Record Groups - 8 questions
- Using Database Objects in Forms Applications - 4 questions
This test includes references to the following media:
- Oracle9i Developer - Developing Web Applications with Forms Builder
* The activation code is good for one year from date of purchase. You will have access to this practice test for 30 or 60 days from the date you activate the practice test on the MeasureUp platform, depending on which version you select.
Windows 7 or newer, OSX 10.9 or newer
PC: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Internet Explorer 10 or newer
Linux: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer
Mac: Chrome 39 or newer; Firefox 34 or newer; Safari 8 or newer
iOS: Safari 8 or newer; Chrome 39 or newer
Android: 4.0 or newer; Chrome 39 or newer
Specify your preferred testing environment in practice mode or select certification mode to closely simulate the actual testing environment. Try one and see for yourself.
Launch Practice Test Demo